Before any investor puts their capital into a project, he wants to make sure that any risks which may occur during construction will have been disclosed and solved already at the beginning.
Our concept and approach has been created on the basis of an analysis of a potential investor’s key requirements and their understanding. They include:
- Obtaining project documentation and its analysis
- Risk assessment and management
- Costs assessment
- Financial assessments
- Technical financial studies
- Grounds for strategic decision taking
- Design management
- • Development time schedules
Using our know–how when assessing the project budget, time schedules, tendering procedure and risks, we make up a complex picture of project viability. Our team dealing with project monitoring can give advice on crucial areas that will have an impact on project success.
Our aim is to save you the amount of money that greatly exceeds the fees for our services. We are doing checks and cost assessments at all stages of the project – starting with planning up to construction stage.
PROJECT CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT
We have built up a team of project managers composed of experienced experts from all areas of the construction business and real estate market.
Their varied education, qualifications and professional experience – whether in architecture, commercial development projects, structural engineering and building construction, electrical engineering, IT, or building /bank surveying – determine who will be chosen to take up your project and become the key contact person throughout your project.
- Handing over the construction site
- Management and checking of building and installation works
- Quality control
- Provision of building surveying
- Documentation registration
- Management of project changes
- Costs and invoicing control
- Management of the handing over the final product